Lady Margaret Cottage
The North East is often referred to as the 'hidden corner of Scotland' so it makes a great holiday location with it's slow pace of life, wonderful food, it's clean air and beautiful coastline and fishing villages. They say that the Banffshire Coast is Scotland's Treasure.
Situated an hours drive, 45 miles from Aberdeen airport and one and a quarter hours, 55 miles from Inverness airport.
- In a tranquil village and setting
- Close to the coast, quiet beaches and exhilarating coastal walks
- Characterful old fishing villages and harbour side pubs
- In the very heart of 'castle' and 'whisky' country
- Fresh fish shops nearby and wonderful local butchers and bakers
- Duff house an outstation of the Scottish National Galleries at Banff (10 miles)
- Golf courses galore, including the 'Royal Duff House' at Banff
- Fishing on the rivers Devron and Spey
- Dolphins and an exiting variety of bird life